How to UnJailbreak your device with Cydia Impactor
The Cydia Impactor which has been released by the Saurik the founder of Cydia. This app is a goal is to help the users to get unjailbreak their devices. In the old times as if you wanted to get iOS 9.2 unjailbreak your iPhone or iPad devices you had to get restore with the latest iTunes installed. Other mistakes that the users do, for trying to get restore directly from the device like the reset to the factory settings, in this way your IPSW firmware from your device has altered from the jailbreak and then it is no way that as this can be reset. Many times as the users can brick their iPhones or iPads devices. The Cydia is an application that may allow all iPhone owners or the iPod touch “jailbroken" to be search and get install an additional applications that are designed for the jailbroken devices.
|Use Cydia Impactor: for known Tweak to get back to your Stock iOS Device|
How to remove Cydia iPhone / iPod touch devices
- Open your application of Cydia and then click "Manage" located in the navigation bar at the bottom of the device home screen.
- Now Select the "Packages" and a list of applications and the updates that have to be built by Cydia appears on screen.
- Scroll through the list and then tap on Cydia Application that you need to delete /remove.
- Select the "Modify" option that in the upper right hand corner.
- Then press "Remove".
- Confirm your selection.
- Do this procedure for all the applications that you have got downloaded by Cydia. It is important to remove all the applications and the updates before Cydia remove. If not you will not be able to get remove them from your device if you remove Cydia at first.
- Now Delete Cydia
- Select a new "Packages".
- As a reminder, this option is in the "Manage" from Cydia.
- Make defiler on the screen down until you find "Cydia Installer" and then tap.
- Select the “Modify" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Then press "Remove" and then confirm.